1.Lamborghini is a super car company that has been named after its founder Ferruccio Lamborghini. Ferruccio Lamborghini founded the company when he was 47 years old.
2. The fastest Lamborghini car in the world (Murcielago R-GT) has a top speed of of 370 km/h.
3. In 1963, when Lamborghini was founded, it first manufactured tractors for several years.
4. The most expensive Lamborghini ever sold was the Lamborghini Reventon, for $1,600,000.
5. Many of the cars are named after Spanish legends.
6. The first Lamborghini was the 350GTV from 1963.
7. Lamborghini was once an independent company, but is now owned by Volkswagen AG together with Audi.
8. Most Lamborghini cars had a v12 engine except for the Gallardo, which has a v10.
9. The owner of Lamborghini first drove a Ferrari when he started the company, but the car had a constant nagging clutch problem which frustrated him to the extent of making him manufacture cars instead of tractors.
10. In 2007, Lamborghini sold over 2 580 cars which is the highest amount of cars they have ever sold in a year.
11. The charging golden bull on a black background is the logo of the car company and it represents the Taurus, the sun sign of Ferruccio
12. It was in 1998 that Audi AG became the owner of Lamborghini.
13. The headquarters of Lamborghini is located at a small town in Italy called Sant’Agata Bolognese near Bologna.
14. The waiting line for an Aventador is approximately 18 months. You could technically almost produce 2 human children while you wait…but good luck transporting them in this car!
15. The Aventador is both the most powerful Lambo ever, and the most fuel-efficient! The 6.5-liter V12 packs 691 environmentally conscious horses that get 11/17 mpg city/highway.
16. There will be ONE Lamborghini Aventador J and only one built, no prototype, not museum piece … this one that is fully street legal and drivable is available for one concerning customer … and it is already sold … for a cool 2,200,000 Euro without taxes.